Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cliche on its way.....'Listen to others but do what your heart says!!'
...or else you'll end up with a sitting duck of a conscience like mine as I listen to what others have to say way too much and have no regard to what I think is right cause, weird enough, what others say always comes out right! I have lost confidence in my own judgement.
My conscience is like a Taliban outpost stupidly placed underneath the open sky, alfresco, inviting some explosive-attention..."Bomb me bit***s...show me yer motherload!!"
I think its more than my conscience, its my brain....
...there you go, indecision again...I need a break!

1 comment:

paroma said...

hehehe. its awright bro. what's life without a few fu**ed up decisions anyways? how will the stories come if the mind always knows what's right?

any this is a pretty dark blog, by the way. you are right about that. can we have a low volatge tubelight or something? i see black dolts doing salsa once i get out of your blog. (but i love it still.)