Friday, December 5, 2008

This morning while washing my hands vigorously with liquid soap in the office toilet I realised I'd been indulging in that practice way too many times over the last few days! True, my hands kept getting extremely dusty from digging into those disgusting old book-shelves, hunting out bundles of prehistoric case-briefs, office copies and gathering evidence pretty much the whole of this week yet why do I still feel the need to get cleaned up all the time ,even when I am not in the archives-floor?
Am I taking a quirk too seriously? Or is it that I am gradually getting an obsessive disorder? I sincerely wish it's the former though.

I am sure this could be linked to my rocketing temper and that slight paranoia of late. I always felt I needed some sort of therapy, but never knew for what exactly. For starters though, I am quitting coffee!

1 comment:

Da said...

hmmm... macbeth-ish, no?