Sunday, November 9, 2008

My life is precisely balanced and therefore sometimes a little frustrating, but its the surgical precision of things that amazes me the most. Good and bad, happy and sad, luck and the lack of it are all rationed and perfectly measured. For instance, if a day at office goes off pretty well it’s highly possible that I might get into trouble the next day, if I enjoy a lot on a certain weekend either the next one or the one after that is bound to be rotten and if it so happens that I get lucky on an occasion or two there’ll definitely come a time when things will get terribly messy because of sheer want of luck. There’s more….

But, to a large extent this balance seems to be skewed in a lot of areas, for instance, I have enjoyed a pretty much non-existent love life throughout my post pubescent years so would that mean I’d be surrounded by women for the rest of my life?

Does it also mean that in the years to come I'll take a keen liking for bubble-gum pop?

Last weeks been terribly hectic at work and I dozed off during a conference at a client’s office last night. Any good times ahead, lady luck?

No comments: